Get NEW! Sensitive Baby Travel Kit from Babo Botanicals. Now starting from: $13.99.
Reasons we love Babo Botanicals
- Free Worldwide Shipping (conditions apply)
- All Babo products are thoroughly tested by independent clinical laboratories to make sure they are hypoallergenic, allergy tested and non-irritating.
- Babo has PETA’s Statement of Assurance. Their products are not tested on any animals.
- A percentage of their sales goes towards teaching and developing urban gardens for children.
- AWARD WINNER! Best For The World
2018 Environment Award
- AWARD WINNER! 2018 Cosmetic Executive Women Beauty Awards
Sensitive Skin Healing Ointment
- AWARD WINNER! 2018 Best of Natural Beauty Award
Hydra Therapy Face & Body Wash
Real Customer Reviews for Babo Botanicals
- Meredith Love Love this product and this company!! I use this shampoo/ body wash on both my children and even myself. It works GREAT on CURLY hair- totally keeps it from frizzing! I also use their lotion and diaper cream. My older daughter use to have bad eczema on her arms and legs- within a few days of using their lotion her eczema was gone and now stays under control. The shampoo lathers nicely and leaves all of our hair smelling and looking nice and clean. I love that their products are safe and all natural too! Great product and would strongly recommend!
- Lady Gray This is my third bottle of this body wash. I also use the lotion on my kids. It is a bit more on the expensive side but it does wonders for my babies ultra sensitive skin. I broke away from this line once to try a less expensive option only to have my baby breakout all over in little red bumps. The smell is very natural (almost Aveda like). I will continue to buy. It’s also nice for adults! On another note, their SPF products for babies is another great buy. Nice company/products.
- Audi This is a nice product for the price. There are benefits to this product like the cruelty free ingredients, paraben free. But I still could find that in another product. It smells nice and clean. Kind of reminds me of the smell of beeswax and musk. Like going to granny’s house. It can be used all over the body and hair. It is NOT tear free though so keep it out of baby’s eyes. It is gentle on the skin though. If you use it on hair, follow up with a conditioner. This brand has one of those as well! It looks like honey, but not as thick. Rinses off very easy! It lathers really nicely and feels great on the skin. I received this product free for review purposes!
- Colleen Greene I always used burts bees on my son who is now 13 months old, I was concerned with the quality of the burts bees so I looked into the most recent reviews only to find out that it is now owned by Clorox which is adding chemicals to my babies body wash. How disgusting. In doing my research I came across this soap and thought I would give it a try. The smell is good but very strong for being organic. So far I have had no issues with skin or eye irritation. Very pleased with this product.
- Amy Reed The Babo shampoo and body wash is an excellent product. The oatmilk it contains is so soft and soothing on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t bother it at all, in fact it moisturized it and made it feel so moist without any drying effects. It has a very pleasant scent that is not too heavy or strong. The combination of the coconut oil, shea butter and oatmilk makes this an excellent product that is gentle enough for babies’ skin yet perfect for any age.