Get Velvet Matte Lipstick – Berry Nude from Green People. Now starting from: £17.50.
Reasons we love Green People
- Free delivery available (conditions apply)
- 100% cruelty-free. They never carry out or commission animal testing.
- Certified member of the Non Food Certification Company (NFCC). Their products are held to stringent organic standards by the certification.
- EcoCert registered member. EcoCert certify cosmetics to organic and natural standards.
- Member of the Vegan Society.
- BORN FREE foundation supporter – Every purchase of their Oy! products help support the education programme spearheaded by The Born Free Foundation.
- Charity partner for the Marine Conservation Society. This charity support our ocean conservation.
Real Customer Reviews for Green People
- Karen D. My daughter is only 8 and was suffering bad with spots on her face and blackheads and can safely say since using this range since July it’s been amazing and worked wanders! My daughter has very sensitive skin and has not irritated it at all… Highly recommend- my nephew has now started using it too who is a bit older. I have also used when I had Read more about review stating So happy I found this amazing range!!a breakout and completely clears my skin. Cannot recommend enough!
- Helen B. I’ve used this hand wash during 2020 because I was suffering from terrible contact dermatitis from hand washing. Although I still use other medical products for that, this hand wash hasn’t irritated my skin like others have. I’ll be buying again.
- Rodney D. We have been taking this product for over a year. It felt like it had a beneficial effect on skin, look and condition and bowel. After a year, we think this is more certain. Would recommend.
- Jurgita L. it really works for me and for my nineteen year old son, his skin gets clearer and mine is also and they are from the brand I can trust!
- Vika This is my go-to face cream especially in the colder months. It’s texture is perfect, nourishing but not too heavy. I sometimes add a couple of drops of green people essential oil to it too.
I love all Green People products I’ve used, and I have several from the scent free range that I use most days.