Get Hope’s Relief Herbal Shampoo 200ml from PLANET ORGANICS. Now starting from: £16.99.
Reasons we love PLANET ORGANICS
- 100% Organic.
- The first shop to be certified by the Soil Association and they continue to work closely with the Association in developing new product ranges.
- A zero edible food waste business. This means Planet Organic redistribute all their leftover food to the community through Olio and Too Good To Go. What’s left is composted.
- Reducing plastic and packaging waste through their Unpackaged range of refillable organic essentials.
- Free delivery available (conditions apply).
- Recycled packaging used across the product range.
- Hosts free events for people to learn, discuss and debate sustainability issues and ways to improve the environment.
Real Customer Reviews for PLANET ORGANICS
- Bailey Curtis Excellent products. Excellent company. Me and my girlfriend Lily love all our planet organic orders
- Elizabeth Gould Highly recommend Planet Organic. The recipient of the delivery was delighted. Beautifully packaged, high quality products.
- Graeme Taylor Great service, fast and efficient from order to delivery and very well packaged.
- Licia Cuddeford Very good as always and very good products that I can’t find elsewhere like excellent plant-based “cheese” worth every penny.
- Mulan Foubert Wan Great and quick service. They filled my order quickly and communicated every step. They are a great source of natural and health foods that I can’t find local to me so I am really pleased that they now deliver.