Get 3 P/cs Beeswax Reusable Food Wraps from My Little Eco Shop. Now starting from: £15.99.
Reasons we love My Little Eco Shop
- “Free UK and International delivery available (conditions apply)
- Plastic free packaging.
- All their products are produced in a sustainable & ethical way by small businesses.
- Extensive collection of eco-friendly and sustainable products.
- UK based.
Real Customer Reviews for My Little Eco Shop
- Georgina Lauren Myers Amazing company, fantastic products, fast delivery on orders and if you do run into any problems they sort it out straight away. I’m going to be using this company forever!
- Hayley Bannister I love My Little Eco Shop. Great customer service. Wonderful products. I will keep returning and supporting this great small business.
- Chelsea Hobson I love this shop! For so many reasons such as no waste in their packaging! One shampoo bar has lasted me more than 3 months and I’m only 2/3s through! I bought 3 bars at a great price so I won’t need to buy anymore anytime soon. They make such a fantastic lather (specifically the apple bar) and have reduced the amount of times I need to wash my hair a week. I used to have to wash my hair daily but now I can get away with only washing 2-3 times a week. I love the conditioner bar too! It takes some lathering, but if you apply it straight to your hair then it works perfectly. Sustainable, great smelling and works better for my hair than bottled shampoo. Love it and I will be back at the end of the year when my bars actually run out!
- Sara Jane Harbord Beautiful products. I use the Ben and Anna toothpaste; orange dental floss; shampoo and conditioner bars. Enjoy the natural smells and feel of the bars as well as the glass, aluminium and card packaging.
- ALison Seldon My Little Eco Shop is fantastic – I love their shampoo bars in little tins – so practical – and smell beautiful. Never look back to shampoo in plastic bottles