Get Grin Charcoal-Infused Bio Toothbrush – Twin Pack from Grin Natural. Now starting from: $7.99.
Reasons we love Grin Natural
- FREE Shipping on orders (conditions apply)
- Awarded 2019 Best Natural Beauty Product & Best Innovation & Best Sustainability Champion In Beauty (New Zealand)
- Truly natural toothpastes with NO sodium lauryl sulphate, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives.
- Products are certified as palm oil free by the Orangutan Alliance more at Allianceorangutanalliance.org
- Stocked in over 4000 retailers around world!
- Natural ingredients in each product.
- Earn great rewards and discounts through their loyalty program.
Real Customer Reviews for Grin Natural
- AmyGee We love your flossers and even more – we love that they are compostable. thank you for allowing us clean teeth while we protect the planet!
- Neha Malhotra Practical and fun. The small floss head which is made from corn starch is completely safe for kids and my son loves using it. The toothpaste comes in 2 yummy flavours which any kid would like. Love that they even have routine & reward stickers to encourage kids to get into an oral care routine. Totally recommend these products.
- Annie Hoang I really like it! I was afraid I wouldn’t like this toothpaste but I am so pleasantly surprised! Refreshing mint taste and my mouth really felt clean. I’ve only used it for a couple of days so can’t speak to the whitening claims but absolutely gentle nevertheless if you experience sensitivity. I am so happy I discovered this brand and LOVE their mission and values of being a sustainable company. As a medical provider myself, I believe in the benefits of fluoride (and nano-HA) and I’m so glad that Grin has such a nice, natural option without all the harsh preservatives!!
- Carmen N. Happy Brushing:)Really like these new biodegradable toothbrushes! Fits comfortably in your hand and makes you feel like you clean all the nooks and crannys:)
- Carol L. Great product. Really like it.I found the Grin products amazing, a great natural toothpaste that doesn’t leave your tongue feeling too numb like other propolis based toothpastes that I’ve tried before. Nice minty after taste!
- Josephine S. High Recommend!! We love grin so much, we never buy any other brand now. The toothbrush is great too, absolutely love how we can throw it into our compost. I’m going to order the kids sand timer and rewards chart next time.