Moisturizing Baby Shampoo & Wash – 16 oz. | NOW: $19.99
Get Moisturizing Baby Shampoo & Wash – 16 oz. from Babo Botanicals. Now starting from: $19.99.
Reasons we love Babo Botanicals
- Free Worldwide Shipping (conditions apply)
- All Babo products are thoroughly tested by independent clinical laboratories to make sure they are hypoallergenic, allergy tested and non-irritating.
- Babo has PETA’s Statement of Assurance. Their products are not tested on any animals.
- A percentage of their sales goes towards teaching and developing urban gardens for children.
- AWARD WINNER! Best For The World
2018 Environment Award
- AWARD WINNER! 2018 Cosmetic Executive Women Beauty Awards
Sensitive Skin Healing Ointment
- AWARD WINNER! 2018 Best of Natural Beauty Award
Hydra Therapy Face & Body Wash
Real Customer Reviews for Babo Botanicals
- Lady Gray This is my third bottle of this body wash. I also use the lotion on my kids. It is a bit more on the expensive side but it does wonders for my babies ultra sensitive skin. I broke away from this line once to try a less expensive option only to have my baby breakout all over in little red bumps. The smell is very natural (almost Aveda like). I will continue to buy. It’s also nice for adults! On another note, their SPF products for babies is another great buy. Nice company/products.
- Colleen Greene I always used burts bees on my son who is now 13 months old, I was concerned with the quality of the burts bees so I looked into the most recent reviews only to find out that it is now owned by Clorox which is adding chemicals to my babies body wash. How disgusting. In doing my research I came across this soap and thought I would give it a try. The smell is good but very strong for being organic. So far I have had no issues with skin or eye irritation. Very pleased with this product.
- Becky Kuhl I like that this Baby shampoo is hypoallergenic, vegan and made with shea butter and coconut oil. It was very gentle on my baby. The smell could be nicer but it is made from so many natural ingredients. I really appreciate that. Very mild too and didn’t dry out his skin.
- jennifer I was worried about the fact that this isn’t Unscented because my son has very sensitive eczema prone skin. He didn’t break out from it and the scent is so mild that it didn’t bother me it made his skin very soft I Loved it!
Valid Till July 10, 2021