Junior Science & Craft Subscription (Ages 2-5) | NOW: null
Get Junior Science & Craft Subscription (Ages 2-5) from Green Kid Crafts. Now starting from: null.
Reasons we love Green Kid Crafts
- FREE Shipping on orders (On US Orders)
- One tree for every order placed.
- Member of the 1% for the Planet, they donate up to 1% of sales to environmental non-profits.
- 100% offset of carbon dioxide emissions produced by the business.
- Founded by mother and environmental scientist Penny Bauder in 2010.
- Over 1.5 million boxes sold which are specially designed to help children exercise creativity, develop a love of discovery, and learn about the world around them.
- Multi Award winner, Dr. Toy’s Best Green Products, Academics’ Choice Brain Toy Award, Red Tricycle’s for Most Awesome Subscription Service, PTPA Seal of Approval, Green America’s People & Planet Award, Parents’ Choice Recommended Award, Eco-Excellence Award, MACT Green Award, MACT Excellence Award
Real Customer Reviews for Green Kid Crafts
- @soccermomlife Thank you @greenkidcrafts for the awesome Colour Science box! Boy is loving it. His favourite was the water bead colour mixing kit.
- @homeschoolon One of my favourite things to do with our kids is open up our #greenkidcrafts. When it comes in the mail, everything stops. Self-directed learning at its best!
- @onebigsimplelife Spent the afternoon making a pulley system and rubber band cars. We love our #greenkidcrafts subscription box! Last month it was all about art, this month all science
- Joanneheys Got to enjoy the box with our 4 year old granddaughter. She is like a little sponge for knowledge. Taking the info in the box then expanding it to the internet was a wonderful 1:1 opportunity. She is so excited when it comes in the mail.
- Trigie Both my children did the activities and they did NOT want my involvement as they felt empowered to do it themselves.
Valid Till July 9, 2021