Baby Powder Love Heart Bath Bomb – 70g | NOW: £3.99
Get Baby Powder Love Heart Bath Bomb – 70g from My Little Eco Shop. Now starting from: £3.99.
Reasons we love My Little Eco Shop
- “Free UK and International delivery available (conditions apply)
- Plastic free packaging.
- All their products are produced in a sustainable & ethical way by small businesses.
- Extensive collection of eco-friendly and sustainable products.
- UK based.
Real Customer Reviews for My Little Eco Shop
- Josie I have found My Little Eco Shop as an online business to be a lifesaver, since trying to make switches of everyday products for the planet. It is a lot harder than it looks going it alone. I enjoy the lotions and how everything is delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Not a hint of plastic in site.
- Chelsea Hobson I love this shop! For so many reasons such as no waste in their packaging! One shampoo bar has lasted me more than 3 months and I’m only 2/3s through! I bought 3 bars at a great price so I won’t need to buy anymore anytime soon. They make such a fantastic lather (specifically the apple bar) and have reduced the amount of times I need to wash my hair a week. I used to have to wash my hair daily but now I can get away with only washing 2-3 times a week. I love the conditioner bar too! It takes some lathering, but if you apply it straight to your hair then it works perfectly. Sustainable, great smelling and works better for my hair than bottled shampoo. Love it and I will be back at the end of the year when my bars actually run out!
- Lauren Found this company as I was looking for an eco friendly way of removing make up and cleansing. I came across a review for their washable make up puffs so thought I’d give them a go. When they arrived I was a little dubious as they were a lot bigger than I was expecting but I have to say I love them, they are so nice to use and I won’t ever go back to cotton pads ever again.
Great options on their top I also bought one of their face mask powders which arrived in fully recyclable packaging.
Great that they are taking pride in what they do and making sure that they reduce their waste just wish more companies made this effort
- Dawn Brabner This is a excellent little company the shampoo bars are so good as are the conditioner bars they leave your hair silky and smell amazing. I’ve just ordered some soap and eco friendly makeup brushes I’ll never go back to using bottles of shampoo again it’s so much better for the environment.