Get Discovery Science & Craft Subscription (Ages 5-10+) from Green Kid Crafts. Now starting from: null.
Reasons we love Green Kid Crafts
- FREE Shipping on orders (On US Orders)
- One tree for every order placed.
- Member of the 1% for the Planet, they donate up to 1% of sales to environmental non-profits.
- 100% offset of carbon dioxide emissions produced by the business.
- Founded by mother and environmental scientist Penny Bauder in 2010.
- Over 1.5 million boxes sold which are specially designed to help children exercise creativity, develop a love of discovery, and learn about the world around them.
- Multi Award winner, Dr. Toy’s Best Green Products, Academics’ Choice Brain Toy Award, Red Tricycle’s for Most Awesome Subscription Service, PTPA Seal of Approval, Green America’s People & Planet Award, Parents’ Choice Recommended Award, Eco-Excellence Award, MACT Green Award, MACT Excellence Award
Real Customer Reviews for Green Kid Crafts
- @onebigsimplelife Spent the afternoon making a pulley system and rubber band cars. We love our #greenkidcrafts subscription box! Last month it was all about art, this month all science
- @thislifewegot This gift was perfect for busy moms like me! Some of the kits are more hands on and required my help; others allowed her to get lost in creativity while I had time to get stuff one.
- Joanneheys Got to enjoy the box with our 4 year old granddaughter. She is like a little sponge for knowledge. Taking the info in the box then expanding it to the internet was a wonderful 1:1 opportunity. She is so excited when it comes in the mail.
- Kaylee This box was amazing. We really liked the slime monsters.
- Pami We just got our first box, Mad Scientist, after being on the fence for awhile, and I have to honestly say that I wish I hadn’t waited! It is really fantastic!!