Get NEW! Baby Skin Mineral Sunscreen Pump Spray, SPF 30 from Babo Botanicals. Now starting from: $18.99.
Reasons we love Babo Botanicals
- Free Worldwide Shipping (conditions apply)
- All Babo products are thoroughly tested by independent clinical laboratories to make sure they are hypoallergenic, allergy tested and non-irritating.
- Babo has PETA’s Statement of Assurance. Their products are not tested on any animals.
- A percentage of their sales goes towards teaching and developing urban gardens for children.
- AWARD WINNER! Best For The World
2018 Environment Award
- AWARD WINNER! 2018 Cosmetic Executive Women Beauty Awards
Sensitive Skin Healing Ointment
- AWARD WINNER! 2018 Best of Natural Beauty Award
Hydra Therapy Face & Body Wash
Real Customer Reviews for Babo Botanicals
- Colleen Greene I always used burts bees on my son who is now 13 months old, I was concerned with the quality of the burts bees so I looked into the most recent reviews only to find out that it is now owned by Clorox which is adding chemicals to my babies body wash. How disgusting. In doing my research I came across this soap and thought I would give it a try. The smell is good but very strong for being organic. So far I have had no issues with skin or eye irritation. Very pleased with this product.
- Janette Sherwood Love love love!!! If you’re an adult who has dandruff, this product is amazing. If you have a baby with cradle cap, this product is amazing. If you have dry skin, this product is amazing. If you just want to add some health to your scalp and hair, this product is amazing. I bought this for a specific reason and it did not disappoint and came through for all reasons I bought it. Adults and children use in my household.
- Becky Kuhl I like that this Baby shampoo is hypoallergenic, vegan and made with shea butter and coconut oil. It was very gentle on my baby. The smell could be nicer but it is made from so many natural ingredients. I really appreciate that. Very mild too and didn’t dry out his skin.
- jennifer I was worried about the fact that this isn’t Unscented because my son has very sensitive eczema prone skin. He didn’t break out from it and the scent is so mild that it didn’t bother me it made his skin very soft I Loved it!
- Jen This shampoo/wash is wonderful. Calming scent, good for sensitive skin, moisturizes very well. We even used it on one of our pets who had very sensitive skin needs and it was perfect. I’d recommend this to anyone!